Path: Policy - Network Objects - Dynamic Network Objects
In this article we're describing the creation of a Global Dynamic Network Object.
- From the navigation menu on the left, select Policy.
- Select Network Objects from the submenu.
- Select Dynamic Network Objects
- Click ADD to create a new object.
- Enter some General information for the object:
- a name (example "All Test Clients") and - if you like - a note
- and Tags — Choose one or more tags (as defined via Creating tags)
- Define the Settings for:
- the Network (e.g. "Internal")
- the Size of the Object list (e.g. 100 entries)
- and a Timeout different from 0, if the client should be removed automatically (e.g. 60 sec x 60 x 24 x 7 = 604.800 sec = 1 week)
- if you have hosts which should be a member of the list from the beginning or after applying the configuration, but
these entries will be handles as any other object of the list. It will be removed:
- by timeout
- by an Advanced Correlation Scenario with Dynamic Network Action "Delete"
... for "All Test Clients", it may look like this: